B1 iPayment - Preview builds- May. 29 2020 - B1_iPayment_2020_06_00 for SBO10x.zip
- May. 29 2020 - B1_iPayment_2020_06_00 for SBO9x.zip
- May. 29 2020 - Manual.pdf
- May. 29 2020 - Version.txt
- May. 29 2020 - B1 iPayment integration - One-time credit card.pdf
- Apr. 03 2020 - B1_iPayment_2020_04_00 for SBO10x.zip
- Apr. 03 2020 - B1_iPayment_2020_04_00 for SBO9x.zip
- Mar. 24 2020 - B1_iPayment_2020_03_03 for SBO10x.zip
- Mar. 24 2020 - B1_iPayment_2020_03_03 for SBO9x.zip
- Mar. 18 2020 - B1 iPayment installation guide.pdf
- Mar. 18 2020 - B1 iPayment server component installation guide.pdf
- Mar. 18 2020 - B1_iPayment_2020_03_01 for SBO10x.zip
- Mar. 18 2020 - B1_iPayment_2020_03_01 for SBO9x.zip
Preview FAQQ: What does it mean that the product is in 'Preview'?
A: A 'Preview' is kind of the same as SAP's 'Ramp up' process. It means that it is not as fully tested as a normal release but is still passing all of Boyum's automated tests. 'Previews' are for partners and customers that wish to try out the latest features before anyone else.
Q: What benefits are there to participating in the 'Preview'?
A: You get to try the new stuff early :-)
Q: Which drawback are there to participating in the 'Preview'?
A: As with all 'Preview' software there is a slightly higher chance of issues as the version is not as tested as a final release.
Q: How long is a 'Preview'?
A: A 'Preview' is normally launched roughly 7 days before the final release. In some cases around a new major release or a big new feature the 'Preview' might be longer.
Q: Can I use a 'Preview' in a live customer scenario?
A: Yes, we will fully support you if you are running a preview with a live customer. The only difference from normal live support is that you should expect a slightly higher chance of issues and that you will need to upgrade to a newer version of the 'Preview' if you encounter such.
Q: Do I need to upgrade from the 'Preview' to the final version once it is out?
A: No; 'If it ain't broken, don't fix it', and a 'Preview' will never expire. In fact, in many cases, the 'Preview' and the final release is the same bits (if no issues were found in the 'preview' phase)
Go here for official builds